Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Slacking a bit...

So almost every day that I've logged onto the computer, I've been thinking how I really need to update my blog. I love reading everyone else's updates, yet haven't posted anything myself in over 3 weeks! I suppose the barrage of pictures in my last post held me over! We had Christmas on the 20th (just 2 days ago) because Dakota had to head down to Kodiak for 12 days yesterday. Which actually turned out to be today because the weather in Kodiak has been horrible the past few days. But he touched down there just about 2 hours ago! So now it's just me and the little stinker until George gets home from work. The three of us leave for North Pole in the morning to spend Christmas with George's parents. Lizzie and Alan and their boys are going up also, so it'll be nice to have another car to drive along with. We'll be back on Sunday, so it's just a quick trip, but it'll be nice to get out of town for a little bit. Plus...we're planning a Chena Hot Springs day while we're up there too, so I'm REALLY looking forward to that since I haven't been there in close to 5 years! Unfortunately, I'm a horrible photographer (actually, it's mainly my camera that's horrible!), so all the good Christmas pictures of the kids opening presents are on my dad's camera, so posting those will have to wait until we get back from North Pole. However, here's a few FUNNY ones to hold you over:

And THIS is what happens when you are congested, have a bit of a cold, HATE the nasty peas that mom's feeding you, and sneeze. EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!

One of the few pictures I got of Dakota and Brayden meeting Santa at the Alaska Airlines Kids Christmas Party before my camera battery died!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love going on long drives with the family! And Chena Hot Springs is so fun I hope you have a ton of fun and a wonderful Christmas!