Thursday, September 13, 2012

Oh, and one other *little* thing...

So I realized last night that I probably left out the BIGGEST *little* thing going on lately...we're expecting baby #4 in February! We find out next Thursday if it'll be a little brother or little sister, and we all couldn't be more excited! This is the last one (at least coming out of ME!), and I have mixed feelings...I definitely won't miss the morning sickness, the weight gain/struggle to lose, and all the pregnancy pains that go with having a baby. BUT...it makes me a little sad that this is the last time I'll be creating a little human. That in February, it'll be the last time of my own new baby excitement. But, with a myriad of cousins and plenty of friends who just started on the "baby train", I'll be able to cuddle little ones for years to come :) I'll make sure to update next week and let you know if the boys won out (George, Brady, and Koda all want a boy), or if the girls won out (Kylee and I want a girl)! In reality, I don't think Kylee even knows what's going on, and I could care less if it's a girl or boy...it'd just be easy for the 2 boys to share a room and the 2 girls to share a room instead of having to cram 3 boys in a room later on! Plus, I really want to do the whole frilly, frufru, pink and purple stuff all over again!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Our house is divided too- the boys want a boy and the girls want a girl. We'll find out in 5-6 weeks who gets their way. And congrats to you and your whole family!