Thursday, September 24, 2009

Brayden's first bath







So I skipped ahead a little posting the family pictures. Brayden's bellybutton "fell off" right before we went to North Pole for 4th of July, so we were able to give him his first real bath! He was so cute....he loved it! He is a complete water baby-now that he's just a bit older, we take him with us to go swimming at the Alaska Club, and he is in love with the jacuzzi. George or I will take him in the jacuzzi, and he's passed out within about 5 minutes. And then he sleeps AMAZING that night! So, I've determined that jacuzzi=baby drugs! I can't wait until he's big enough to start hanging out in the big pool....it's still very cold for him! Anyways, here is a few pictures of his first bath!

1 comment:

Sarafina said...

too too cute! I love to bathe little babies they are so much fun. And the plus side is that they haven't figured out how to splash all of the water out of the tub yet and get you all wet.
Love ~ Sara*