Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brayden's Room

I never got around to posting pictures of the "nursery" before Brayden was born....and now he's almost 8 months old! So I'm slow, but here they are:
You can't tell very well from the pictures, but the colors are a very light, muted blue, chocolate brown, and a buttercream-type yellow. And I love the stripes. It took us forever, but turned out so great! I really should post a few pictures of Dakota's room too, because it's not a traditional paint-job either! Nothing like this, but still very original and cute! Koda would probably yell at me for just calling his room "cute". Apparently, "cute" is SO uncool now that he's in Kindergarten. In fact, he informed us the other day that he and a couple of his friends at school are now in a "Dude Club". They all "signed up to be Dudes, and there's no girls allowed!" Ahhhh, he's getting to that age!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a cute room!! Love the paint job and I'm very jealous of your recliner chair...I bet that's heaven!