Saturday, February 13, 2010

My new trick!

Besides being incredibly mobile now-he's up on all fours, but not *quite* crawling completely...just scooting really well-he has now decided that he loves to stand in his crib! He can't quite get up on his own yet, but with just a bit of help, he LOVES to stand up! And, he thinks he's pretty hot stuff when he does.
We definately can't resist his cuteness! He's such a great baby, usually sleeping through the night, and almost always happy, unless he needs to nap or eat! And he *does* love his food! Dakota absolutely LOVES having a little brother, and he's a GREAT big brother, always helping us out with him or keeping him occupied. In fact, whenever Brayden's fussing and George or I are busy, Dakota will turn to one of us and say, "I know, I know....I'll go entertain my little brother!" They are just simply too adorable together!
Ignore George's uber-long hair. I think this was the day before a much-needed haircut!
We love his little nakedness!

No comments: