Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The *absolute* custest thing!

A couple days ago, I get Brayden up for the morning, take his jammies off, and get him out of his enormously almost-over soaked diaper. I had noticed a few times that it looked like his little hips were kinda dry and might be getting a bit chafed where the diaper hits them, so I grabbed some lotion and rubbed some into his hips and tummy. Mind you, this child is a MOVER. He sits still for NOTHING, including (and probably worst of all) diaper changes. But he was just looking up at me and smiling when I was rubbing lotion on him. We've been trying to get him to do a few little signs (sign language) lately, and the only one he has down pretty good is "more" (always for food). So I get done rubbing his hips and tummy, and I begin to screw the cap on the lotion, when he looks at me, puts his hands up, and starts doing the "more" sign! He didn't stop until I rubbed his legs and arms down with lotion too! Spoiled, pampered little guy...it's a good thing he's cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK that IS the cutest thing ever!!!