Friday, August 20, 2010

Morphing into a picky eater

Since Brayden had his first birthday, he has morphed into a little monster. He was such a great little baby, and suddenly, he's kinda moody, he's became a HORRIBLY picky eater, somewhat of a biter (only to me, apparently), plus, it doesn't help that we think he's been cutting his 4th tooth on the bottom for the last month or so. He refuses ANY and ALL veggies, with the exception of frozen corn kernels (a BIG thank you to my cousin, Lori for that suggestion) and french fries (if you can even call them veggies....I don't!). But, he will quite literally eat any kind of fruit, and he is in love with sweets. He loves dairy, except cheese. Cheese HAS to be melted (as in a grilled cheese sandwich), otherwise, he'll spit it out. So basically, my kid lives on fruit, cottage cheese, yogurt, goldfish, frozen corn, and these amazingly good (George and I even eat them!) organic animal crackers from Costco. And, of course, anything sweet that he can finagle out of George or I or that Koda sneaks him. Here's the proof:
"signing" for more!
after stuffing about 1/3 of a banana in that cute little mouth!
He loves his cookies!
and will *sometimes* share if he's in the mood. Usually, though, he just teases you!
my very favorite facial expression!

No comments: