Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Disney Characters

Of course, you can't go do Disneyworld with kids without "meeting" at least the main Disney characters (I could probably do without it, but the line was short, so I agreed!). Brayden LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse....it's literally the only thing that gets his attention on the TV. So, logically, I figured he'd be excited to see Mickey, Minnie, Donald, etc in person. WRONG!


Yes, there are a few more pictures, but they all pretty much look like the ones above. It was absolutely HILARIOUS!!! I know, I'm a mean mom. But seriously, this was great entertainment! The only way we could get a picture without Brady freaking out was if George or I held him!


Yes, I realize an "upshot" of a pregnant woman is not exactly the most flattering picture!


 We went to each Disney park twice, with the exception of Animal Kingdom (you definately DON'T need to visit it twice....it's about a half-day type of park!). We did the Epcot fireworks, which was great! Koda and George went on virtually every major ride at least twice....and Brady and I lingered around the Disney shops most of the time. Koda's favorite Disney rides were the Tower of Terror and the Aerosmith Rollercoaster (both at Hollywood Studios), Splash Mountain and Space Mountain (at Magic Kingdom), Everest and the Kali River Rapids (at Animal Kingdom), and Soarin' and Mission: Space (at Epcot). He really is our little daredevil, and would probably ride the craziest rides if they let him...I'm talking the ones at Six Flags and Busch Gardens! He's fearless!


No comments: