Friday, January 14, 2011

Aquatica

Ok, so I KNOW I've been a huge blogging slacker. I never even finished blogging about our family trip back in OCTOBER! So, here's the rest. We spent about a half day at Aquatica, Seaworld's waterpark. Brady really isn't crazy about the water OR the sand, and they have plenty of BOTH there! Therefore, after a few hours, I was absolutely DONE! But Koda is a complete FISH, so George and Koda spent another half day later in the week, so they got plenty of waterslides in! Here are some pics!

Loving the water!

It's Ok to get feet wet, just not much more than that!

The ONLY slide Brady went down. And not without a fight. He was screaming the whole time!

We were buddies at the water park-I couldn't do hardly anything, and he didn't want to!

Koda having a blast!

Not to crazy about sand, either!

No comments: