Saturday, February 12, 2011

Randomness.

I just transferred my pictures from my iPhone to the computer, and here's some random favorites!
The boys playing airplane...with Curran as the captain!

Dad sure does have some big shoes to fill!

We caught Curran and Koda holding hands in the Southcenter Mall after Christmas. They were so embarassed when they knew we caught them! :) Boys.

First time sitting on the potty. Sorry for the "boy parts" flashing all over. Whatever. We've all seen it before.

He always emulates the boys (dad and Koda) going pee....this ishis version!


My main man and main lady enjoying a soak!

I really like your chocolate chip banana bread mini-muffins, mom!
It's what I came downstairs to! :)

First real smile caught on camera :) We've since captured some better ones....but they're on George's phone!

No comments: