Monday, July 11, 2011

Drum roll, please.......

FINALLY! I got around to uploading the pictures of Kylee's 6 month pictures. We did them right around her 6 month mark, and got them back about a month later (our awesome photog went on a much-needed family vacation for a few weeks a couple days after Kylee's pics), and it's taken me weeks to get them uploaded! But, here they are, in no particular order:

Koda was pretty much looking goofy in every picture. But....definitely captured his real personality!


Koda LOVES having a little sister!

Why we call her Smiley Kylee


Momma's little lady!


Daddy and his munchkins


Daddy love!


One of my favorites!


My little tutu lady!

And as always, a picture of George and I :)

So in love!


Brady giving his sis some lovin'


and giving daddy some lovin'

*Eskimo kisses*
My love


Brady had to join in!

Our little handsome boy....about a week before we lopped all his hair off!

No comments: