Thursday, June 30, 2011

Because I'm electronically challenged...

My intention was to download all the video from our TWO video cameras (we bought another one when we lost our first on the plane on our trip last fall...and then AK Airlines FOUND it months later!), but alas...I just can't figure it out. With all the darn cords we have, nothing plugs into the computer AND into the camera. Just one or the other. So, it'll have to wait until George gets home from work...if he's back at a decent time...and then maybe I'll have some videos to post for tomorrow!

In the meantime, all you get are photos!

My cuties...minus our devil child (he's probably into trouble elsewhere in this picture).

First jog at the coastal trail this year! Koda lasted approximately a half mile on his scooter before complaining. Then he got to sit in the large jogging stroller the rest of the 5-ish miles!

Heading out for a jog (probably a walk since Sparky's in the picture!)
Inevitably, one of the kids doesn't want to go for a jog. It's usually Brayden.

And Kylee usually LOVES the jogging stroller! We just started putting her in this stroller with Brady a couple weeks ago, and even though she looks like a little doll strapped in...she seems to love it. She's even fell asleep a couple times, her little body all slumped over and bobbing up and down!


In other news, our plans for the weekend does NOT include heading up to the cabin, amazingly! We decided we ALWAYS end up doing that every holiday weekend, so this weekend we're actually staying in town! Saturday is fishing with Brady, Kylee, and possibly the twins down at Ship Creek. We'll see how that goes. It'll probably be combat fishing with little kids, but we at least want to try! Sunday is hiking Flattop! My MOM actually agreed to go (she really doesn't do anything outdoor-sy...she always says "I lived like that long enough, I don't need to do it for fun!"), and since Heather and Scott don't want to bring their boys on a hike (it probably WOULD be a constant fight) and they have church right in the middle of the day, it'll just be George, Brady, Kylee, my parents, and I. I haven't done Flattop since high school, and definitely not with a baby strapped to the front of me, so we'll see how it goes. I'm pretty excited! We've been wanting to get a framed backpack so that George can put Brady on his back, and this was the kick in the pants we needed. I found one on craigslist yesterday, and it's in great shape. Can't wait to try it out Sunday!

Hopefully I'll have some video tomorrow to share. Koda really mad picking up Sparky poop out back because he said "shit" twice....priceless.

No comments: