Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Then THIS happened....and other various things

I come home yesterday, and my mother-in-law meets me at the door and tells me to "be prepared". I come in to George holding Brady with a towel over his eye....
Dakota and the plastic shovel: 1. Brady: 0.
Not quite enough to require stitches. Brady was a pretty good sport about it and was in better shape than Koda. I found him upstairs in his bed still crying. He was so upset that he'd hurt Brayden! Of course it was an accident, but he felt SO BAD!

In other news, here's also a few pics from this weekend. We spent an afternoon at the cabin getting it ready for summer. And getting the darn tree off the roof, thanks to our pesky beavers.

Also, I'll have a full post on this later, but Koda placed in the state wrestling tournament on Friday, and his team, Alaska Battle Cats, swept the tournament, winning 1st in folkstyle, Greco, and freestyle!

No comments: