Thursday, March 11, 2010

My birthday!

So some of you know that my sister-in-law, Heather, and I share a birthday. This means that we have to agree on where to go for our birthday dinner, since we all end up going out as a "double birthday" thing. It wasn't so hard this year as both of us had coupons for free dinner (up to $30) at Benihana, where virtually everyone in the family likes, but rarely eats at. We have such a cute picture of Dakota, Brayden, George, and I there, but unfortunately, George had to reconnect the network with a different IP address (or something similar, I have no clue what he does!), and now we can't find the cd or cord for the printer/scanner, so I can't scan the picture in and show you! So I suppose when we figure out the printer thing, that's when you'll see this cute picture. After dinner with my side of the family, we went over to our brother and sister-in-law, Lizzie and Alan's house for a little birthday celebration for me. Lizzie is an amazing baker, and finds the absolute best recipes for cakes and cookies and the like. So, this year it was double-chocolate mint cake, which was SOOOOOO good!
      Blowing out the candles....
Koda and mom!
Alan and Tyler
Luke thouroughly enjoyed his cupcake!

And, as an *almost* tradition, Lizzie, Alan, George, and I sat down for a cut-throat game of Settlers of Catan. Unfortunately, I have no pictures of the four of us looking like total "Magic"-like nerds playing a dorky (but insanely fun) game!
Also, most of the pictures are curtesy of my new camera George got me for my birthday! It's 10 MP and WATERPROOF!!! Which means we'll be able to use it in the pool or water park when we go on our vacation in November!

No comments: