Thursday, November 12, 2009

Brayden and Daddy time!


Two of my 3 favorite guys! George is having a BLAST being a daddy of a newborn (even though Brayden is hardly the size or personality of a newborn anymore! Brayden is such a happy, smiley, laughter-laden little boy. He has quite an adorable personality, usually happy as long as you FEED him when he's hungry! He is definately a little socialite, loving being held, talked to, and sang to.

Brayden's current favorites, besides food, are his link-a-doo's, his gloworm at nighttime, his bouncer (now that he can actually BOUNCE!), and watching tv. Yes, he has turned into a little couch potato, and his favorite seems to be football!! And he LOVES his daddy time!

Brayden's dislikes, first and foremost, is TARGET!!! Without fail, anytime we step foot into Target, or even into the parking lot for that matter, he starts freaking out. I'm not saying he's just a bit upset, I'm talking full on, red-faced, TICKED OFF! We've also figured out that Brayden simply does not like hats. Since it's gotten colder outside, I've started to put a hat on him (when I remember), and he's always pretty upset at me when I do. I suppose it doesn't help that quite a few of his hats have some type of ear flaps, which when he turns his head (usually to the left to suck his thumb) in the carseat, one of the ear flaps inevitably migrate in front of one of his eyes. That would probably piss me off too I suppose. And, he's never been a fan of his actual carseat, which was probably his very first dislike.

And to add to it, he's a big drool-monster, which makes me suspect a tooth may be soon on the way!!


No comments: