Thursday, November 12, 2009

our BIG boy!


Brayden had his "4 month" well-baby checkup on Monday....yes, about 3 weeks late, so really, it's more like a 5 month checkup, but who's counting?! The result: he's perfect! And BIG! I've never really looked at him and thought he was all that big....he doesn't have the Michelin-type baby rolls or anything. But apparently, he IS very tall. Like in the 95% tall. Which would make his weight on the higher side--75%--as well. Officially, he is 27" tall and 16 lbs, 2oz. And who would wonder why he is growing up so fast? Perhaps the fact that he's LOVING actual food now! Today alone (in one sitting), he ate a good cup and a half of baby cereal, and then the ENTIRE container of peaches! YUM!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! I added you to my blog list I hope thats OK, I love seeing your cute little family! You look like an amazing mother!