Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween in PHOENIX!

Playing football in the backyard at Uncle Alvin and Aunt Eleanor's house. Yes, Isiah is playing in rollerblades.
Our "Star Wars" Dinosaur.

Optimus and Superman with light sabers
My parents have been contemplating buying a *eventual* retirement place in the Phoenix area for close to a year. So....with the long weekend (it was the end of the quarter for the school district), they decided to head down and take 2 days just to go look at houses. It also happened to be George's FIRST weekend off since Brayden was born, so we went with them! It was so nice to see Alvin and Eleanor again and see how much the kids have grown! And, of course, nice to be in some warmer weather! We were loving it, and Koda loved it even more since he didn't have to put a coat over his costume to go trick-or-treating! George, Koda, and the kids went swimming Friday night in the outdoor pool.....which I figured was a bit cold for me, so I stayed on the sidelines reading. I knew it was heated, but HOLY COW.....that was the 2nd warmest outdoor pool I've ever felt (the first being the one at the condos in Orlando!). We had a blast in Phoenix!


No comments: