Thursday, June 16, 2011

Can. Not. Wait.

Most people wait all week for the weekend. This weekend, however, is not applicable. Can it just be next Monday afternoon, already? Granted...this weekend should be fun-Brady's 2nd birthday bash and Father's Day dinner at Brewhouse, but really....who can have a ton of fun knowing that a craptacular Calculus final is looming Monday morning? Judging by the test I took this morning, I'm going to have to do pretty decent on the final to pull a B in the course, so I'm not so happy about that.

What I am happy about is the fact that after my final, I can get onto bigger and better things. Like touching up the paint around the window in the boys' room. Or finally finishing sewing the duvet cover I started almost a year ago. Or finishing completely organizing the "dungeon" (ie: crawlspace) with all the crap that we've accumulated down there over the years. I want to do some crafty stuff....hang out with some friends and family...and get this house decluttered and CLEAN for once!

In other news, my little cousin, Hanna, is getting married next Saturday, and her bridal shower is tonight! Since we won't be able to make it to the reception, I'm pretty excited to go hang out with her and a TON of other family tonight. She's 6 years younger than I, and her getting hitched makes me feel a bit old! :) But she's been through so much the past few years, and I'm so proud of her and excited that she's found the man of her dreams (minus the Beiber haircut, I heard!)!

Last night was crrraaazzzyy! I stayed up until 1:30am studying for my test this morning, and George never even came home! The poor guy worked until 1:30am, and had to be back out at Trunk Rd at the usual time (7-ish), so instead of driving home, he slept in the work truck :( Now that the road is officially open, hopefully his INSANELY long days will be behind him and he can actually sleep in a bed every night.

2 more things....I found little girl's Sanitas (just like Danskos...except Danskos don't make kids sizes) on zulily this morning, and went crazy and bought 3 pairs! Hot pink patent, black patent, and fuzzy giraffe print! Kylee won't be able to wear them for about 2 years (I bought 3 different sizes, starting at their smallest, 23 European sizing), but at less than 1/3 of their regular price (they're normally between $75-$100 a pair!), I couldn't pass them up!

And #2: I HAVE to share these pictures of the boys at Angela's wedding (George's little sister):

The mafia kids planning their next robbery.

Seriously, they're like the little rascals!
My cuties waiting patiently in the church!
Chillin' on the steps.
My little man!
The end.

No comments: