Tuesday, June 14, 2011

T minus 4 days until Operation: Haircut

Yes, that's right. Our little boy....who now gets mistaken for a GIRL often (even in VERY boy-ish clothing), is getting his hair lopped off on Saturday. While normally, his hair looks like Einstein stuck a fork in the light socket, when it is "done" (ie: wet down a bit and combed), it is amazing! This kid has little ringlets all over. George and I have some seriously straight hair, so I'm assuming it comes from my dad (who would have a half-fro if he grew it out), my brother Scott when he was little (ringlets very similar), and my brother Eric now...he'll probably be bummed we're cutting it at all! He's went from a little bald kiddo:
Brayden's almost 1 here!

 To a crazy haired cutie:
This is basically how his hair normally looks. Not TOO much like a hobo child, but still pretty wild!
But he cleans up pretty darn well. What a stud. Minus the dirt on his face.

He's even cute when Grandma is a turd and sticks a barette in his hair.

Yes, Grandma....we got the point. He needs a cut!

But even after all that, he can still score with the ladies!

Must have been a pretty good kiss for a reaction like that! :)

While it is definitely time for Brady's hair to make it's exit, I can't help but be a little sad. My little boy won't look like my baby anymore! He'll be a little boy! He's growing up too fast!!!

No comments: